View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 02:46 PM   #36
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
If you way back in the archives you'll see I was a McCain supporter until he lost his mind and chose Palin over Lieberman.

The press is just reporting his deranged behavior.

Media treatment of Republicans didn't create Trump.

He has a single significant legislative achievement. Most of Trump's "getting things done" has just been to break stuff without any plan to fix it. Now they're talking leaving the WTO. The recklessness of this is mind bending and the GOP is hiding under the table.
"I was a McCain supporter until he lost his mind and chose Palin over Lieberman. "

So the republican nominee is supposed to pick a liberal democrat for a running mate? I see you didn't hold it against Obama or Hilary when they chose running mates within their party.

"Media treatment of Republicans didn't create Trump."

Not entirely. Combined with liberals who demand tolerance on Monday and engage in riots in Tuesday to silence conservative speakers, had something to do with it. CNN giving debate questions to Hilary had something to do with it. The right reached its limit of being able to tolerate the horsesh*t. The results speak for themselves.

"He has a single significant legislative achievement"

Well, he's not part of the legislative branch now, is he? He eliminated lots of regulations, cut taxes for individuals and corporations, ended the Obama practice of separating families, nominated a superb supreme court justice who was on the right side of some major, major decisions.

"break stuff without any plan to fix it."

He's not breaking national security or the economy, and that's what matters to most people. What's broken, exactly?