View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 08:28 AM   #57
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
thats funny coming from the guy who worn out "you can keep your doctor" To prove Obama was a liar liar and was horrible .. The media is helping my side making Trump look sympathetic No you are by being an enabler selling your soul to the devil for a few crumbs while turning a blind eye to everything else thats going on in the Trump Magic show ... and convincing yourself its the media's doing ... Sorry Trump has all ready put you in a state of hypnosis.. you just think you can control and put the genie back in the constitutional bottle if it needs to happen .. maybe but its doubtful
"coming from the guy who worn out "you can keep your doctor" To prove Obama was a liar "

But I am 100% correct when I say that. When Obama was selling the ACA, he said you could keep you plan and doctor if you wanted. He was wrong. I don't believe he was lying, I think he believed it to be true, it just turned out he was wrong.

"No you are by being an enabler selling your soul to the devil for a few crumbs "

I am brutally critical of Trump when he deserves it, which is often. We have that in common. The difference between us, the only difference, is that I can also give him credit when he does something that helps us.

You define "a few crumbs" as Apple paying $38 billion in federal taxes, and adding 20,000 new jobs. That's one company. Only someone with literally zero understanding of how the private sector works, would call that crumbs.