View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 10:33 AM   #30
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
True that Iran hates ISIS. But we’ve had him designated as a terrorist for a long, long time. For good reason. Trump wasn’t the first president to do so.

you can’t see how we’re safer? the guy was a very skilled
mass murderer.

You know, i asked
you what you thought about the plot uncovered by the obama
administration, where Solemeini tried to higher Mexican drug cartels to plant a bomb in a washington DC restaurant. Was Obama similar to Trump, lying or crying wolf?

The fewer people there are who would plant bombs in DC restaurants, the safer we are. Let me know if that’s going too fast for you.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You chris and others can clearly keep your head in the Trump cool aid punch bowl

Last night he was selling Congress cant be told anything because it will be leaked to the fake media and our enemies...

And the crowd went crazy.. just admit you guys have no issue with Trumps moves towards becauming an authoritarian leader ... He was selling it last night and his base is all for it...

This view is based on actual conduct of Trump not hate not because hes a Republican

And another interesting development watching Fox news coverage and CNN coverage .. while recovering, it's clear to me the White House and Fox are in clear coordination the tone from Pompeo totally different on Fox where he mentions Obama constantly yet not on CNN and they give Trump free air time of every rally and parroting all White House talking points . I never expected Fox to be so deep in Trumps pocket , but after 2 weeks of watching , there is no daylight between them , and if fox news are some people's only source of information, I understand why they'll believe anything... lazy consumers