View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 01:56 PM   #71
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Old news

History is always old news. I responded to your "The Armed services statement, they had to make one because of the Stable Genius“ 'I can assure the American people that the senior leaders would only recommend sending our troops to combat when it’s required for national security and a last resort...We take this very, very seriously.' " History shows your Armed Services statement is highly questionable and that there is some merit to what Trump said.

Biden's son served in Iraq

What's that got to do with the veracity of your Armed Services statement. Biden's other son was discharged from the navy because of his cocaine use. Is that significant of Biden's character or view of the military, or qualification to be President?

My only real concern about Biden is that as President he will be a Progressive tool.

Tweety dodged the draft in Vietnam, though he had his own personal war against STDs while dating and can't remember what foot his bone spurs were on.
Yeah, well he had bone spurs and Joe Biden had asthma so neither served. In this election, I don't care about that. Use it as some political tool to defeat Trump since for you defeating him is your political casus belli, your election sine qua non. For me it is not about him or Biden. My "casus" and "sine" is defeating, for the moment, the Progressive destruction of our constitutional order . . . what's left of it.