View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 11:29 AM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

Baloney as usual
the U.S. has much bigger funds — without guardrails — in support of its defense budget and overseas military operations.

All of the sudden votes change and there’s no political game being played.

If you don’t think weeks or years matter in cancer treatment, you don’t think.

As Jon Stewart said in a tweet in response to Rafael Cruz

Show everyone where in the Pact Act is this 400 billion dollars blank check or unrelated spending that was added/snuck in…OR show section 805 c of the actual bill that explicitly states what the Toxic Exposure Fund can be used for.

Show everyone what was added/snuck into the Pact Act that YOU voted for on June 16, that made you change to No in July. Be specific. Or were you for the bill before you were against it Senator Kerry…I mean Cruz.
No one is playing politics with the Pact Act but you, Toomey and your band of merry monsters. Stop #^&#^&#^&#^&ing around and pass the bill you already had passed. Thank you for coming to my TedCruz talk.
This isn’t a game. Real people’s lives hang in the balance…people that fought for your life. The PACT act you voted for, then inexplicably shot down is the same one Senators Tester and Moran posted online in MAY. Which you read cuz yer shmart.
Patriotic Americans don’t fist bump their pals after blocking vet healthcare, do they?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device