View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 10:13 AM   #90
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Hell i cant spell to save my life. But that reads like your blamining Her ..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Wayne, if you run out into a busy intersection and someone runs you over...are you at all to blame?

I'm not blaming her for the entire incident...I'm saying that her actions over time caused the police to be at her door that night...what transpired is a tragedy....the police were there on orders...they didn't go out looking for someone to murder that night....her boyfriend decided to pull the trigger...the police returned fire...it's awful but that is what happens when the shooting starts...I can't blame those two cops who were there there on orders, as far as we know followed they procedure and reacted to being shot at and in fact shot....I don't blame the boyfriend for pulling the trigger, he may have believed it was the ex-boyfriend who sounds like someone to be feared...Breonna was unfortunately standing next to him when fire was returned...I don't see how the cops at the door could or should have reacted any differently, the one in the parking lot is another matter and he was charged