View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Ashtray? The unconfirmed story I've heard is that she used his cigar to, um, pleasure herself.

While there are certainly ethical and marriage issues here, it sure doesn't sound like Monica wasn't a willing participant...quite willing in fact
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
And I guess you'll say Clinton also had a lot of respect for 2 other women in his life, his wife and his daughter...

Spence, i didn't say Clinton forced himself upon her. But he certainly degraded her. Point being, he has no moral authority to lecture me about how to treat women. Neither do the Democrats who put Clinton on a pedestal.

And how about the fact that the Dems honored Ted Kennedy at the convention? In the war on women, he may be the only politician with a confirmed kill, and he's worshipped by the side that claims to care bout women...

I don't understand how you make peace with these things Spence. I just don't get it. Although I've never heard you claim that buy into the liberal myth that conservatives don't like women, so maybe (hopefully) you see that for what it is.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-05-2012 at 09:31 PM..