View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 10:21 AM   #19
wdmso

From NOV.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis also touted his state’s recent COVID-19 data during an Oct. 29 interview on Fox News’ “Ingraham Angle.” Host Laura Ingraham introduced DeSantis by saying, “Florida is one of the big COVID success stories that the media would prefer to ignore altogether. Now, the Sunshine State now has one of the lowest daily case and death rates out there.”

DeSantis replied: “I guess Florida is no longer part of the United States. They just pretend like we don’t exist.” He also said, “Now that we’re in a situation we have very low numbers, you don’t hear a peep.”

12\24. Florida breaks daily coronavirus cases record again with 32,580
Cumualative residents' infections rise to 3,897,138

This is what happens when you use Covid to get votes on National TV on shows with the misinformation queen Laura Ingraham. Ron’s is correct you won’t hear a peep that infections are at an all time high in Fla on her show

I was just in FLA the 1st week in December and missed the spike I can see why omicron which is as contagious as measles is booming unless your in the airport or Disney or in a Uber no one is wearing masks .. I hope it just caused less severe illness, for everyone vax or not ..

The statewide positivity rate rose to 13.8 percent for the week, up from 5.3 percent the week prior. That’s crazy