View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 03:03 PM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
“trailer-trash.”bimbo failed cabaret singer towards women making claims against her husband... I guess you dont see her as a victim of Bill's deceit either ??

.. I Grab them by the P u s s y or I moved on her like a bitch, or I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.” “I did try and f--- her. She was married,”

yet you some how you can put these statements them in the same category that's amazing

I am far from defending her but theses things are not the same no matter how hard you try to say they are

Are these people also defending Hillary or do they see what I see?
Republicans Calling For Trump To Step Aside As Nominee

Sen. John Thune (South Dakota): Third highest ranking Republican in the Senate, previously said he would support the nominee
Sen. Mark Kirk (Illinois): Ran campaign ads distancing himself from Trump
Sen. Ben Sasse (Nebraska): Prominent "Never Trumper"
."
First, your list of prominent Republicans who are bashing Trump, proves my point, it doesn't prove your point. Republicans are willing to say out loud, that Trump is an ass, because he is. Where are the prominent Democrats telling Hilary that you don't attack the character of assault victims?

Making vulgar comments towards women in general (which I think?? is what Trump did) may be vulgar, but it's not as damaging as Hilary going on national television, pointing out specific women, and slut-shaming them. I don't see how anyone with a speck of intellectual honesty can disagree, but you are protecting your candidate no matter what. You would have me believe, that if Trump is secretly recorded saying "I can nail whoever I want", is MORE offensive to you, than Hilary going on national TV, naming your wife (who had been assaulted) by name, and calling her a slut? Seriously?

You also, as usual. dodged my questions, so here they are again, but let me tell you, it gets tiring when I address your points but you don't do the same.

"Hillary comments are specific to singular women "

OK, you are saying, incredibly, that insults directed at specific women are better than insults aimed at women in general. If that's true, how come liberals attacked Trump when he fat-shamed a specific woman who was in his beauty pageant? Using your logic, since that insult was aimed at a specific woman, it's not a big deal, right? Yet your side attacked him for it. Yet when Hilary makes attacks on specific women, you say it's no big deal. Sure looks like hypocrisy.

"at the time society did not see them as the same comment is seen to day 2016 "

Please show us some kind of evidence, ANY evidence, that in 1999, it was acceptable to attack the character of victims of rape and assault?

Lord almighty...