View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 10:42 AM   #19
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Look up Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight. Didn't read the study but I know he is well regarded.

I guess one reaction would be to laugh.
If I had to bet which candidate actual racists support, I'd pick Trump. And if I had to bet which party ISIS hopes wins, it would be the Democrats. So I'm not sure you can use this to make the point you are trying to make.

The media and the Dems have done a wonderful job making the GOP out to be racist. The ironic thing is, it's the Democratic agenda that has been a disaster for blacks (I refer you to any urban area controlled by the Dems for 40 years, and do a before and after comparison). If I was a racist, I would absolutely vote for Dems, whose agenda is to treat blacks like pets, pat them on the head and say "there, there", give them just enough to avoid death, but not nearly enough to climb out of poverty.

Republicans want all blacks to succeed. Democrats want blacks to "behave", meaning, to vote for Democrats and to not move into wealthy, liberal, white neighborhoods. Because if blacks escaped poverty in huge numbers, they'd have no need to keep voting for Dems.