View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 09:42 AM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Did you even read the articles you posted?

President Trump has used the threat faced by migrant women to make his case for a border wall. “One in three women are sexually assaulted on the dangerous trek up through Mexico,” he said in January — an estimate that appears to have originated from some limited surveys, one of them by Doctors Without Borders, of women traveling through Mexico.

A sheriff’s deputy in San Antonio was charged with sexually assaulting the 4-year-old daughter of an undocumented Guatemalan woman and threatening to have her deported if she reported the abuse.

Two teenage girls reported that they had been sexually assaulted by a Customs and Border Protection officer, who they said forced them to strip, fondled them, then tried to get them to stop crying by offering chocolates, potato chips and a blanket. In an unusual turn, the girls filed legal claims against the federal government, which settled the case in 2018 for $125,000.

At least five of the women who were assaulted — in one case, bound with duct tape, raped and stabbed — were attacked not by migrant smugglers, who are often the perpetrators, but by on-duty Border Patrol agents and Customs officers.

Women have reported being assaulted in immigration detention facilities, and the federal government over a recent four-year period has received more than 4,500 complaints about the sexual abuse of immigrant children at government-funded detention facilities.

Meanwhile, new information about Floridaman's crimes keeps coming, it falls roughly into five categories:

Trump’s knowledge of the quid pro quo.

The illegality of the scheme, from the GAO.

Trump’s outsourcing of the State Department to Rudy Giuliani.

The involvement in or awareness of the Ukraine scandal by other top administration officials, including Vice President Mike Pence, Attorney General Bill Barr, Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, former National Security Advisor John Bolton, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Russia’s ongoing interference in American elections.

But you're fine with that, because Kavanaugh..............
Pete, obviously Trump
is exploiting the mass rape to get support for his wall. Of course that’s true, i see it, and i concede it. And i don’t care, because the fact is, building a proper wall will reduce illegal crossings and therefore reduce the mass rape. i’m good with that. Why aren’t you good with that? Isn’t reducing mass rape a worthwhile goal, even when Trump is president?

You are denying the mass rape is taking place, because you are afraid that if you admit it’s happening, trump gets his wall, and secures another victory.

YOU are willing to let mass rape continue, in order to deny Trump a political win.

That’s callous and crazy, bonkers. No one on the left ever questioned whether or not the mass rapes were happening, until
Trump came along. Now it’s a hoax, perpetrated by the right wing nuts at The Huffington Post, Amnesty International, and the New York Times.

Do you hear yourself?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device