View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 07:42 AM   #69
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
It's so simple you cant follow along

Covid 19 is so contagious no matter if Cuomo never made them take them even it was to open beds in hospitals... its was going to get in nursing homes. , Hence wife's nursing home example they didn't get people from the Hospital and they still got hit and hit hard ,,

But with your mioptic view you only see what Fox tells you to see... cuomo equals. Nursing home deaths
And Trump taking hydroxychloroquine equals cure for covid. Neither conclusions are evidence based s what a surprise

EVERY NURISING HOME IN AMERICA IS FACING COVID 19 RAVAGING THEIR FACILITIES NO MATTER WHAT PROCEDURES THEY USE TO TRY TO PROTECT THEM...

and your always going to have some ambulance chaser wanting to sue because a 98 year old died. that's what they do at that age ... it's not Neglect if they get covid 19. IT Just sucks
So somehow you know, that forcing nursing homes to accept covid-19 patients, didn't cause anyone else to get infected. Your background and experience qualify you to make that conclusion?

I've seen emails from doctors at nursing homes begging the state not to be so stupid.

"EVERY NURISING HOME IN AMERICA IS FACING COVID 19 RAVAGING THEIR FACILITIES NO MATTER WHAT PROCEDURES THEY USE TO TRY TO PROTECT THEM... "

I work in this space for a living. There are plenty of nursing homes that are unaffected - call it luck, call it aggressive quarantines, but many are unaffected. I do this for a living, this is part of my job. My underwriters and I talk to nursing homes every single day about what their exposure has been. I talk to 5 or 6 nursing homes a day, every single day. Many are fine.

So when you say every nursing home is ravaged, what are you basing that on, exactly? The one home your wife works at?

Ask ANY nursing home director if admitting covid-19 residents was a good idea. For Gods sake man, most nursing homes wouldn't allow visitors who tested negative. But they'll allow residents who test positive?

Obviously, even without that idiotic law, many homes would get ravaged. That doesn't mean the law didn't make it worse.

Anyway, I'm very very interested to know your expertise in this area that renders you qualified to draw that conclusion. And if Cuomo was a republican, you'd be blaming him for every nursing home death in NY.