View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 05:37 AM   #24
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Our president lied and said he saw Muslims celebrating 9/11 - that is vile. I heard Newt Gingrich blaming the Dems today and I also read where years ago Gingrich told the Republicans to start calling Democrats traitors, pathetic and corrupt. Isn't that vitriol and hypocrisy and if someone crazy to kill a Dem, would it have been bc of what Gingrich said? There are many younger people who vote Dem and I'm sure some of the vile things said by Dems are said by those younger people and when they get older (similiar to Repub ages) they would realize those things aren't appropriate.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
When trump said he saw muslims celebrating, there were all kinds of conservatives criticizing him for saying that. That's the difference, and it's a big difference.

On the left, you have this bullsh*t black lives matter movement that was given a megaphone on tv every night, claiming that cops are the enemy. In the wake of this, we have an unprecendented wave of cop assassinations,

trump also has said on many occasions, that most muslims are good people.

I have no problem blaming dems for this, just as it's absolutely justifiable to blame the left for the cop assassinations. BLM rose from the dung heap on the political left.

Do you ever concede to facts that don't happen to align with your side Paul?

I keep asking this, never get a thoughtful answer. Which side riots when they don't get their way? Which side riots to keep the other side's speakers from speaking?

You, Paul, are very tolerant of other peoples views. The left, as a whole, hates other people's views. Hence obamas bitter counters remark and Hilary's deplorables remark. Was there widespread criticism from the left, of those remarks?

Not to say we don't have jerks on our side, trump is an example. But trump gets criticized for it by many leaders on the right. His jerkiness isn't celebrated, it isn't portrayed as the truth, ,not nearly to the extent that vitriol has become accepted on the left.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device