View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 08:24 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
divisive rhetoric literally started on day 1 or just being black because thats what it has always been about ...

The POTUS does not support the killing of police by citizens nor does he support the killing of citizens by the police
but what can I say white people will suggest that he does and even place Blame like Jim Has .. jim you have done everything humanly possible to demonize him. because you disagree .. truth or facts need not apply but then again they never have in the past 8 years
There's liberalism, in one post.

I point out irrefutable, factual examples of repugnant, divisive rhetoric Obama has used. Irrefutable facts. You can't begin to claim that I am wrong. So you do all that liberalism has trained you to do, and you call me a racist.

Pathetic and entirely predictable.

"The POTUS does not support the killing of police by citizens"

Another example of liberalism. You respond to something which no one has said. I never, ever said that Obama supports assassinations of cops. But he pours fuel on the fire, when he says that the cops' killing of black men are not isolated incidents. He legitimizes genuine racial hatred, by having a nut like Al Sharpton as a go-to guy on race relations.

Again, there's no way any liberal could ever honestly refute anything I said. So you respond to something crazy that I never came close to saying.

That's what liberals do. When backed into a corner from which there is no escape, play the race card, and put gibberish words in the other person's mouth. You couldn't have done more to perpetuate the stereotype.