View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 11:03 AM   #20
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"

Yeah, West Point doesn't turn out high quality kids, nope.
Isn't that a "government" school?
"Man, do you have a lot of hate"

You are the one, who in a few sentences, said that people who aren't liberals (1) deny science, and (2) are incapable of producing universities that aren't crappy. But I am the hatemonger. Got it.I think it had something to do with refering to a woman as wretched, horrible and refering to brain dean anarchist. It also has to do with your refering to people you don't like at POS and using the C word to refer to a woman. They way you respond to WDSMO Not normal behavior.

I never used to hear people refer to "your side" or "my side" until you started posting."

Oh, I invented the concept of liberals and conservatives? Good lord...Is that what you think I meant by that? I know you are smarter than that

Paul, how come at your elite liberal schools, the liberal students routinely riot to prevent conservatives I don't think it is all cons. just the flame throwers like Milo and Murray. When your goal is to insult people, don't be surprised when you draw the violent reaction you tried to provoke. from speaking, but the conservative students don't riot to prevent liberals from speaking?

YOU HAVE FUN WITH THAT. I look forward to your answer.

"
Last time when Murray spoke at Middlebury college there was an uptick in racism (The N word written on Black's dorm room doors, etc).