View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #24
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
And if you read down further, 31% seemed to be a more reasonable number...+- 4.5% so maybe even more "reasonable" but a far cry from "a huge %" isn't it?...was Paul "unreasonable" for suggesting that???

I bet if I went to the other forum and polled the conservatives there, I'd get >50%, but that place almost makes you and Jim seem reasonable
I bet you wouldn't and I'll give you +- 4.5%... go ahead and let me know what you come up with...

if you read down a little further into the comments you will find a couple that hit it right on the head

"Any Republican, if polled, knowing that this issue irks the Democrats, would say they think President Obama is a Muslim,even though they dont beleive it, just to annoy the Democratic base, and perpetuate false information, for which we know, they do, as a matter of policy."

"You conveniently forget to mention that 10% of all Democrats think he's Muslim and 41% don"t know what religion he belongs to. 18% of Independants think he's muslim and 44% don't know. let's paint the whole picture."

Last edited by scottw; 10-28-2013 at 08:21 PM..