View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 08:15 AM   #72
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
I get a kick out of the whole “he shouldn’t have been there, therefore he’s guilty” angle

Yes it was immensely stupid for him to be there, but last time I checked, stupidity isn’t illegal (although it should be) It also isn’t illegal for him to be there. It’s a moot point on whether it was self defense or not.

The events as they unfolded in regards to the actions he took are all that matter in the context of this trial

My 2 cents
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

But when a cops shoots an unarmed person all we hear from the usual suspects is they should have done this or should have done that . And the favorite do stupid things win stupid prizes

now you have someone clearly going to Pick a fight to defend property that isn’t his Juiced on Right wing ideas being praised by the police.. gets over his head and killed 2 people claiming self defense

but dead men can’t Claim self defense they are dead

And the one with a gun pointed at the kid suddenly is not allow to defend himself curious

Rittenhouse went their to look cool like he was some bad ass ( he was 17 and seems to have the maturity of a 15 year old .. not unusual but every adult failed that kid . He was used as a little proxy fighter for the MAGA and these militia cause, and is still being championed as a hero by these same groups .. and supported by them and their like mind followers

look at how is defense was funded .. you don’t see that everyday .

I have a hard time with these stand your ground or open carry self defense cases

so you are carrying a gun . start a fight start loosing the fight shoot the person you started the fight with and claim self defense?

Welcome to America
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device