View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:00 AM   #41
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
nm
Paul, here is why you are not someone to be taken seriously.

In my first post, I stated that the NYT admitted the charges against Menendez were serious. You keep saying that I somehow "altered" the article to make it seem like the NYT wasn't admitting to the seriousness of the charges. What you are accusing me of, simply didn't happen. It. Did. Not. Happen. Am I going too fast for you?

When I make generalized statements (and I use hyperbole a lot) you think you can refute them by pointing to one exception. Yet you allow yourself the liberty to say things like "Rubio leeching water like a dehumidifier". If you can use hyperbole, why can't anyone else?

The Rubio water thing was all over NBC, MSNBC, and CNN. I haven't seen much coverage of the Menendez story on those outlets, and I follow these things pretty closely. Can I mathematically prove that those stations gave more coverage to Rubio than Menendez? No, I cannot, I don't have the resources to do that. Nor can I prove mathematically that the sun will rise tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure it's the case.