View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #51
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Paul, I posted a fair amount of evidence, from multiple sources, that directly supports my claim of liberal bias. Your response is to say that as long as Bush did it as well, then it's therefore OK?Huh, you're imagining things again. Where did I say that? The discussion was about the NYT and whether they spent more time on Rubio or Menendez and you start going off on tangents.

Wow. Now that is a creative (read: desperate) way of trying to get out of the intellectual corner I backed you into. According to you, the media code of ethics should come from the campaign tactics of George Bush. Got it.Did I say that? Go back and reread the discussion.

Once again, you ask me to do your research for you? On the NYT hit piece on McCain? That's interesting, because earlier in this very thread, you smugly claimed that you could show someone else how to research things on the net. Now all of a sudden, you need help to see if the NYT really ran that hit piece on McCain?Ok, I did a search and in late 2007, the NYT was discussing the 2008 campain and how in 2000 McCain was slandered by Bush's campaign. So I'm asking myself how could they write an article in 2008 saying McCain had an illegimate child (which is what you stated). Guess what, I couldn't find anything so I'll ask again to pls. post a link to a story showing that.

I don't need to Google that, because it happened, and I remember it, because it was so unethical and so widely condemned (maybe not widely condemned by those in your circles who routinely resort to such tactics). If you were so out of touch that you aren't aware of a media smear perpetrated by (what used to be) a major newspaper against a titanic hero, that's your issue, not mine. Google it, you'll see.Pls. show me a link.

"Still going on about a mistatement on the # of states. That is petty - but not unexpected"

Huh? What am I misstating?
See, as I said you have a reading problem. I didn't say you made a mistatement. It obviously referred to Pres. Obama making a simple mistatement and that you're a petty person to keep bringing that up as if he doesn't know how many states there are.

Last edited by PaulS; 02-19-2013 at 12:41 PM..