View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 11:30 PM   #139
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Read post #130.

"much of the abuse has happened this side of the civil war."

Ah. So slavery doesn't represent most of the abuse. That's just a footnote in the story of blacks. Let me guess, Trump did more to hurt blacks than slavery did? Please, keep talking about history.

Let's talk about the post civil war...Which side advocated for segregation? Which side advocates against school choice? Which side wants a Planned Parenthood on every single corner in black neighborhoods? Which side dismisses how crucial dads are in the life of kids? Which side refused to celebrate lowest black unemployment ever at the state of the union?

What's the GOP done to blacks that even comes close to all that? Trump, for all his flaws, got black unemployment to its lowest ever recorded, increased funding for black colleges, got companies to invest in economic opportunity zones in blighted urban areas, advocated for school choice, and pushed for criminal justice reform (which liberals have demanded for decades, which Obama could easily have delivered when the democrats controlled congress, but which took Trump to actually pull off).

Make any of that wrong.
I have, you’re boring

Start with Lee Atwater’s Southern Strategy…..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin