View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 08:46 AM   #144
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you like doing research. look up the % of abortions that are done as a result of rape. it’s pretty small. So you’re dodging the real issue and fixating in the rare exception, which does need to be addressed, but it’s not the focal point. Not unless one is trying to dodge the real issue, which is clearly what you’re doing here.

I’d be ok with laws allowing abortion in the case of rape. So we don’t know who you’re responding to, but you’re not responding to anything i ever said. As is often the case

When you have to resort to responding to the gs that weren’t said, that suggests even you know you can’t respond to things that were actually said, but you’re too small to admit it. Like wdmso can’t tell us what issues he thinks the left is wrong on, but he accuses everyone but himself of being in a cult.

Here’s the data. the top
reasons for abortion by far, have nothing to do with rape. I can’t afford it, need to do concentrate on my other kids, not sure about my partner ( i love that one), would be too intrusive in my life, blah blah blah.

All code for, “it’s too inconvenient for me.”. Adoption also is a solution for those reasons, but it requires having a little bit of empathy and not being so self centered.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3729671/
Poor victim

There is a term for creatures that are not allowed to control their own reproduction

LIVESTOCK
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin