View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 10:01 AM   #145
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Poor victim

There is a term for creatures that are not allowed to control their own reproduction

LIVESTOCK
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So do you oppose laws which prohibit female teachers from reproducing with underage male students? After all, you just said it's wrong to not allow women "to control their own reproduction". Have fun getting out of that corner that you backed yourself into.

Pete. everyone thinks women can do what they want, as long as they don't hurt anyone else. You believe that, so do I. That necessarily means, that as far as women's rights go, we completely agree.

The only point of disagreement, is whether or not the baby constitutes "someone else". Womens rights has nothing to do with this, the status of the baby has everything to do with it. Yet you (and the entire pro abortion movement) spend 100% of your time on a demonstrably false rant about womens rights, when you and I agree completely on womens rights.

Once again, you can't respond to what I'm saying, so you respond to a false argument. You're framing it dishonestly, because you know that if it's framed honestly, your position looks ugly.

Don't talk to me about womens rights. Tell me why the baby isn't a human being. That's the argument, the only relevant argument.