View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 02:43 PM   #138
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelinRod View Post
Well, in reading that I can say you are an expert in finding and disseminating disinformation, obfuscation and misrepresentations.

Always remember, the McCabe "small group" cabal desperately needed the Page FISA warrant. They would do (and did) anything to get that application to the FISC.

The Page FISA warrant was never about him, it was to get the FISA "two hop" warrant* for everyone Page was in communication with in the previous 18 months. This illegal legal access to tens of thousands of people was needed to try to assign plausible "legal" footing for the illegal FISA §702(16)(17) searches the small group had been doing going back to 2015.

* "If, for example, a surveillance target has talked to 200 different people in the last 18 months (a low estimate based on our informal sampling), and if each of those 200 people has also called or been called by 200 different people, then a two-hop request would vacuum up records relating to 40,000 people. And it only gets worse if one of the numbers in the first hop belongs to a high-volume caller . . . ."

ACLU, Are "Two Hops" Too Many?
As I said before

FISA is the bridge between the two that enables law enforcement to go from intelligence to predicate.

It is pretty dangerous territory from a constitutional standpoint but each president, including Floridaman, has continued it since it started.
I hope that they have been presented with serious justification for doing so and considered it carefully.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin