View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 10:40 AM   #46
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Who cares about a service dog in the grand scheme of things? If someone is so petty to talk about a dog (and I didn't read the article) I could care less.

I think you posted a picture of the Clinton's sitting in church - big deal. It would be like my posting the picture I saw of all the Pres/families reading aloud from the Bible or the program and Trump standing there like he is bored out of his mind. I couldn't be bothered doing that bc I'm not petty (or angry) enough to start a thread about it.
once again, the character flaw is mine. and another diversion to Trump. How original.

apparently the Slate author cared enough about the dog, to feel obligated to put a stop to the goodwill we all felt because of the images of the dog. On my side, we like that stuff. your side calls it “demented.”. That’s why i like my side.

i do take it personally, i guess, i had an amazing golden retriever many years ago who was a certified therapy dog. I took him to Newtown a couple of times after the Sandy Hook shooting. Maybe that was ‘demented’ and ‘wasteful’ of me, Slate magazine would
say so, and none of the liberals here seem to have an issue with it.

Again, thankful for my side.

one of the best gifts of dogs, is that occasionally, they remind us what it is, to be human. I’d say liberals could use a reminder.

Here let me respond for you, save younthe teouble.

Why are you so angry? And did you see what Trump did yesterday?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device