View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 12:53 PM   #51
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Your theory then, is that with a failing economy you Obama should have decreased the deficit?"

no. My theory is that if liberals weren't worried when Obama increased the debt, they shouldn't be concerned that Trump is increasing the debt. Is that going too fast for you?

" don't feel the need to concede anything,"

So you point out all the bad stuff he does, but can't accept the good things he does. That's the very definition of bias.

You can't concede that lower unemployment is a good thing. But I bet you had no trouble admitting it was good, when Obama was POTUS.
You assume that because i don't find Trump qualified or competent that i voted for Obama, you are incorrect.
Believe it or not, I and some other republicans will not have the wool pulled over our eyes by a con man who claims many things and produces few.
In one election cycle deficits have gone from bad to good in your view, your children and mine will not thank us for that.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin