View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 02:29 PM   #650
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Just stop lying about what others are saying, and you'll be taken more seriously.

I brought up Clinton's impeachment because you clearly had no idea what happened. It wasn't the BJ. It was lying about it under oath. That was his crime. The the democrats all voted to exonerate him, because lying under oath is apparently OK when a democrat does it.

Then, the woman you voted for in 2016, went on national TV and slut-shamed the victims of her husband, a serial predator of women. She married a predator, she lied to protect him, then slut-shamed his victims. But Brett Kavanaugh and Clarence Thomas are the real monsters...

And the S&P 500 is now down for the duration of Biden's term. Of course none of it is his fault.

""Getting a blow job and trying to overthrow a National election in your world once again are seen as equal "

When did I say that? Again, lying about what was said.

Here's what's equal, when Trump tries to overthrow a national election he lost in 2020, and congressional democrats trying to overthrow a national election they lost in 2016. That's the same thing. But you say it's OK when the democrats do it. Only a problem when Republicans do it,
I’ll give you credit you are a broken record of false equivalences greatest Hits
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device