View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 02:28 PM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
(1) I'm pretty skeptical about what you wrote.

(2) I don't take my cues from any elected politician, I assume that they're all morally bankrupt. Unlike you, I don't define either side by the worst behaviors exhibited by a tiny speck of the party. I think that the beliefs of regular folks is a much better barometer for what a party "is".

But you continue, you ignore all the immorality on the left and try to define the entire GOP by the worst actions of a tiny speck of its masses. We know that makes you feel better, s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g your thumb while saying over and over "the GOP is Trump, the GOP is Trump, the GOP is Trump".
Despite Madison Cawthorn's attempt to sex shame them, I, for one, think that Republican leaders in Washington, DC have every right to gather together to have group sex with each other.
And the cocaine. Don’t forget the cocaine at the GOP sex orgies.

I’m viewing Marsha Blackburn's frequent bed head in a totally different light now and saddened they didn't Just Say No.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin