View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 07:44 AM   #19
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackbass View Post
I have no interest in seeing the photos either.

The author of this article seems like the type of individual who sits back and listens to her self speak with pauses so as she can find the words, to make her seem as intelligent as possible. She espouses theories on how law enforcement officials should have handled the situation. In her world surrounded by psychophantes and self congratulating "scholars" I am certain her thoughts are applauded and revered.

Those of us that realize life isn't lived in a vaccuum where variables such as "gun fire, bombs and fear of death" can appreciate the handling of the situation by the officers in question and do not question how the events unfolded.

There will always be people like this author hopefully all people will never be like this author.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

I want to pause

so I sound more intelligent

but I can't

because this post

was

so

great

I'm more and more convinced that Poli-Sci professors and other disciplines should be required to spend time out of academia, minimum 3 out of every 10 years. Right now they are like a Self-licking Ice Cream Cone with no need to live in the real world, just their Happy Place.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: