View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 10:18 AM   #38
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I ask questions, guilty as charged. What I don't do, is go after other people's kids, mothers, and spouses. Only you do that. Good for you!

"You can be proud if you want, I'm embarrassed by his behavior"

I feel the same way about his behavior, I've said so a thousand times. Is there any reason why you fail to grasp that? I'm not proud of his behavior, but I applaud his results. That's what matters to me, results. What has to happen, exactly, before you'll accept that I despise his ethics? Why is that beyond your grasp, do you think?

"saving us from brown people."

Ah, the last resort of the beaten and desperate liberal, playing the race card. Now if you could show that I only oppose illegal immigration for brown people, but I support illegal immigration for whites, you would have a point. Since I never said anything that stupid, you obviously don't have a point, you are grasping at straws in an attempt to paint me as a racist. Which is precisely what bitch-slapped liberals do when even they know they have lost.

Anything else you want to attempt to school me on, while actually humiliating yourself in the process? Or are you sufficiently bitch-slapped for one day?

You're a bore. And you're a pussy.
Grow up

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin