Thread: Hahahaha
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 10:43 AM   #92
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Very scary stuff. You write a lot scary stuff. You're like the Stephen King of the forum.
Oh I didn't know that you're a fan, Stephen King has some great thoughts on Tweety

Trump supporters, explain to your children why you are supporting an adulterer, draft dodger, liar, and tax cheat. Bonus point if you avoid telling them the lie that it’s “fake news.”

Trump supporters don't believe the info about Trump's tax cheating is important, even if true. Assure them that it is true and it matters a great deal. He's a HUGE national security risk.

Trump supporters don't wear masks because it's their way of saying "I'm with stupid."

200,000 dead from COVID-19. At least 145,000 of those deaths could have been prevented if President Trump had taken decisive action. He did not, and because he did not, he does not deserve a second term.

America is suffering fires, floods and plague. If this had happened under Obama, the fundamentalists and righties would be screaming END TIMES!

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin