View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 05:45 PM   #1
redlite

Lowe's / craftsman tools

So just an FYI to any craftsman tool owners
I have been holding on to my broken (old as #^&#^&#^&#^&. Don't even know how I acquired them) craftsmen tools that I was unsure of what to do with since sears went under. Lowe's now carries craftsman tools and claim that they will Honor the craftsman tool lifetime guarantee. I have a breaker bar , a chisel, and a big straight bladed screw driver that were broken
Well after hearing that it would probably be more of an aggravation than tools worth I took em to Lowe's today and it was wonderful. They said go over and find as close to these as you can and will swap em for you. Biggest aggravation was trying to find mechanic tools in a wood working store. They no questions asked gave me new breaker bar and screwdriver (about $50 between em) for free l Could not exchange chisel as they only carry sets so they said for that I would need to call craftsman directly.

I know my Ace hardware is a big carrier of craftsman tools so I might try there for the chisel first and update on how that works out.

Big kudos to Lowe's and craftsman
redlite is offline   Reply With Quote