View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 08:53 AM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You live in an alternate universe

A new video shows a different side of the encounter between a Native American elder and teens in MAGA hats that's the head line from the media ... (cnn) you say will distort anything to protect liberalism.

Quote the kid in the middle, doesn’t look like he moved a muscle... and you don't see this as an issue a group of kids with seeming with no adult supervision involved in a confrontation
For we'll over an hour returning from participate in the March for Life rally Trump hats and all .. somehow they are just innocent bystanders .

Phillips told CNN's Sara Sidner. "I don't like the word 'hate.' I don't like even saying it, but it was hate unbridled. It was like a storm."

There are more question then answers but I'll go with the oldman''s take on the whole event
that was the second headline. the first headline, was that the kids confronted the man. you
missed the point, which was how misleading the original reporting was. like trump ordering cohen to
lie, they loved the implication so ran with it, without bothering to see if it happened that way.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device