View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 10:57 AM   #110
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Wrong. Finding out the truth about what was going on in the Ukraine, benefits all
if us.

You literally just said, that getting to the truth about whether or not the Biden’s were corrupt in Ukraine, benefits no one except for Trump. There’s no benefit, none whatsoever, to learning the truth?

Have fun with that nonsense, Paul. When clinging to your agenda requires you to say that learning the truth about what a leading presidential candidate has done has zero benefit, isnt it time to maybe get a different agenda?

Just sayin’.

You don’t want to know what the Biden’s we’re doing there. That doesn’t mean there’s no benefit. Not even close. Biden is by far, by far, the best chance against Trump, so we need to protect him, and avoid the truth, at all costs.

At lest you admitted it explicitly, if unknowingly.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
If Floridaman was concerned about corruption in Ukraine, why ask a private attorney to go investigate it and why focus Zelensky only on topics that benefited Floridaman politically?
Isn’t it the job of U.S. law enforcement to investigate potential wrongdoing by Americans?
How could you say it is corrupt to seek to oust a corrupt prosecutor, a move the U.S. government and the Western alliance supported? At the time Viktor Shokin was fired, he was not actually investigating Burisma, right?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin