View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 12:42 PM   #38
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Agin the right has turned anything in to a legal on argument only . Like saying because they weren't convicted they did nothing ... but if you take the time to remove your partisan glasses or try if Obama's did these things . And read the detail s of the report .. you would possibly see.. how abhorrent Trump and his peoples actions and behavior was..

CONSERVATIVE logic

If I bring a women to your hotel room who you know is a hooker (Trumps people) . But they were watching this hooker (Fbi). There was investigations. (TRUMP PEOPLE LIED WHEN ASKED ) than they concluded you only spoke to the hooker. (We don't have enought to meet the standard of the law...
then the wife found out (American people)

Conservatives the wife needs to get over it ...

Anymeans necessary
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Here's the fatal flaw with your hooker analogy and the wife finding out.

Trump isn't your spouse. We didn't elect him to be the moral head of our family. He's president.

If I was friends with Melania Trump, I would tell her to kick his azz to the curb and take half of what he's got. His behavior is sufficient grounds for a divorce, and probably an annulment. That's not nearly the same thing as being grounds for incarceration, or impeachment.

Bill Clinton was also serially unfaithful, which makes him a horrible husband and father. But in my opinion, he left the country far better off than when he showed up, so he was a good POTUS.

There's the valid analogy. The criteria for being POTUS, ain't the same criteria to be a good spouse.

He won an election fair and square, and in the process, he made 99% of the people on the left, look like morons. So they hate him. They, which includes you, are consumed and deranged with hate.

He's doing a good job. The division, which is terrible for the country, is mostly a creation of democrats and the media, though he certainly doesn't help.

The left likes to hit below the belt, ask Bush, McCain, Romney. The left doesn't like when their target hits back, it's never happened before, but boy is it happening now. And it's beyond glorious to watch.

The stock market is up, unemployment is down, and the entire left is coming un-glued. I feel like a kid at Christmas getting the exact bike I wanted.