View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 01:41 PM   #15
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You have previously made various pro election interference statements,

Yeah, and you've made anti election interference statements. So what?

and didn’t read the Mueller report.

I've read all of your excerpts and comments on it (and more). I've made successful arguments against what you've said about it. I've pointed out that it (garnered from what you pointed out and more) did not, even in Mueller's own words, support a conviction of Trump for conspiring with Russia/Putin, nor did it prove obstruction of justice. I recall there were ten or so specific items in the report that might suggest obstruction, but that they could just as well be interpreted differently as suggestive of other motives. And that it was noted, either in the report or elsewhere that such was the case and that much of what might have been considered obstructive action could merely have been fighting back at what Trump knew to be false accusations against him.

Further, even though I, admittedly, conjectured about details of the conspiracy theory that Trump conspired with Russia, I did say, unequivocally, that there was such a conspiracy. And I admit that it has not yet been finally and totally proved. But from what is known, at least by sources that you are either unaware of or simply just dismiss, I BELIEVE, as fervently as you seem to KNOW otherwise, that not only is/was there (obviously) a conspiracy theory that Trump did conspire with Russia, but that it was a deliberately contrived hoax.

And that the Mueller investigation was an attempt to make the hoax and all of its investigatory elements (Fisa Warrant, spying on Trump, etc.) look plausible and legitimate (if they could not somehow come up with real proof) because they knew that existing documentation would prove there was never any evidence or reason to start the investigation in the first place, and, even while concluding that there was not "sufficient" evidence, the report would still cast suspicion on some Trump misdoing, such as obstruction--without even proving that.

So, yeah, that I didn't read the entire Mueller report, is not a negative for me, since I think it was a dishonest endeavor to begin with. That investigation continued long after it was known by the investigators that there was no evidence of Trump or his organization conspiring with the Russians.

The fact that you've read the entire report, yet cant show how anything in it proves a Trump conspiracy, but just details circumstantial and innuendo driven "evidence," is proof enough for me that you WANT to absolutely know that Trump is guilty. And I believe that you want to know Trump is guilty of any criminal charges or theories against him because you hate him both as a person and as a threat to what you believe we are as a nation.

Just keep believing in Putin’s Puppet
He’s back helping him today.
Yeah, I'll keep believing--that you've been willingly duped.