View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:57 AM   #22
empirekitchen
snappacatcha

Photos coming Raven , when I can get the teenager to E.X.P.L.A.I. N how to do it rather than Blast through it , do it and I am NO WISER as to how to do it than before ! It really pis....s me off . I am sure I did not treat my father like that ! But then we did not have computers . Anyway I need help here ! I want to list(?) a thread about buying reels . I need about 6-8 rh and 3-4 lh , they have to be mainstream shimano tica daiwa as opposed to cabelas , pflueger, basspro (we wont be able to get bits for them here) I take old blokes out fishing (whose sons should be doing that but too busy >>>>)and ratherthan using different reels all the time want to give thema reel and its their one , they can set the drag and nobody will muck around with them... Now they have to be in the larger baitcaster sizes shimano 200/201 or 300/301, calcuttas ( the 401is probably getting a bit big ) I had a few penn 320 gti's but they are too heavy for them . We are SALT WATER fishing here , so no magnesium... Can you please put the word out , , and reply here or email me direct , dont know how to receive a PM or clear one if I do get one , actually better still send me one and reply here how I retreive it ( In good plain english pls ). I dont want a hand out here but would hope nobody will unload their broken stuff on me either Regards Hans
empirekitchen is offline   Reply With Quote