Thread: Is this true??
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 07:06 AM   #100
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post

"Got offered a scholarship to West Point", there is no evidence that this did not occur

his story about the class he took at Yale, again, what evidence indicates this did not occur?, I read the story, seems like another media rush and conclusion without much investigation, I'd like to see more

his denying he had a relationship with the nutritional company, what exactly was the "relationship"

his saying he wanted to kill someone. I'd like to kill someone right now

How is that to start? you forgot his other claims of suppressed violent tendencies that the media concluded never occurred after having talked to no one ever involved

I'm sure there are prob. more. I'm sure you're sure

I read the paper so I read lots about the teabaggers.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
it's remarkable the low standard of evidence to convict a black man.... who happens to be a Republican.... in the minds of some, while ignoring mounds and decades of evidence to protect their white candidate...roles reversed I suspect the'd be some serious charges of racism involved

Paul appears to be struggling to contain and control his "hate"...Eben's perpetual relativist dismissal that "all politicians in the world lie" has gone missing...which i guess makes it a dismissal of political convenience...and Spence continues to prove that his feigned indignation lives on a 1 way street....

it's going to be quite amusing to watch some folks twist themselves into pretzels over then next year and beyond...particularly if the Republicans happen to assume power and take all of the liberties that the dems and their supporters have bestowed upon themselves

Last edited by scottw; 11-08-2015 at 07:59 AM..