View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 11:34 AM   #77
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The issue Jim is why you disagree with Faucci.

Because you were told to!

And that’s the same reason over weed you were told about some doctors

red states are against recreational weed but many of those states have medical weed
So don’t blame doctors

when it’s the Republican legislators playing the morality police ..

Funny 99.9 percent of doctors recommended getting the vaccine plus boosters and masks

And 8 states ban vaccine mandates

And another 10 ban mask mandates anyplace and their red states

Most of the Anti vaccine are Republican leaders
And most of the unvaccinated lean conservatives.

Like I said shocking you believe the doctors

And conservatives have the nerve to Blame this Administration for them getting Covid … the lack of logic and critical thinking is amazing
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
so when i mock Faucci, that means i mick all of medicine? Faucci s medicine?

it’s hard to agree or disagree with him, because if he says something, before you can say “I agree with that”, he has flip flopped 180 degrees and is saying the opposite.

Faucci has opposed masks and shutdowns, then supported them, now sort of opposed them again. he wanted schools closed despite science saying there was no need, now he says schools need to be open and isolation is bad for
mental health.

he also denies the likelihood that the virus came from the wuhan lab, and lied through his teeth about indirectly finding research at that lab.

he’s a clown. Faucci isn’t always wrong ( as i said, i’m vaccinated), but he has no consistent principles.

So unless i admire every doctor you like, that means i am
anti-medicine. makes all kinds of sense wayne. it’s just bursting with common sense.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device