View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #17
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
How has the Democrat party been less partisan than the Republican?
Do the Dem. leaders make idiotic statements like the most imp. thing is to defeat the pres- not the economy, not the war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You're saying that conservatives resort to anarchy when we don't get our way? That's a good one. I forgot where I said that- can you point it out? Is that what you think "throwing bricks" means?

Paul, please tell me what percentage of violent riots you think are led by angry conservatives? Where did that idiotic question come from? How about what percentage of teabaggers are racist? Or how about what percentage of pres. death threats are by angry conservates?

Liberals resort to environmental terrorism, not conservatives.You mean taking off the top of mountains in WV?

As usual, you literally could not be more wrong in your statement.
And as usual your wrong and come across as an angry, pathetic, partisan person. I don't rant, you do. Look at all your posts. 99% of them are in the political forum and are usually crying about some percieved action by liberals. Post some more b/c I enjoy seeing the anger which seems to drive you. I could care less if you want to Alaska. Tell us more about your military or church service.