View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #20
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Paul, you said that if someone proposed a clean water act, a conservative would throw a brick at them. That's anarchy. So again I ask is that what you think "throwing bricks" means?Stop obsessing about the hyper-technical details...Coming from someone who constantly posts part of a Dems. statements and crying about it? Seems like your the one "obsessing about details"the point is, your post painted conservatives as some cartoonish, dastardly capitalist dedicated to raping the land where did I say that? I gave you a few example of great environ. acts by past Repub. leaders. Where are the great environmentalist in the Repub. party today? . Sorry, no truth, or very little truth at best, to thatAgain, I've already asked you a few times to show me where I've said something or to clarify exactly what you think a term is b/c you seem to be trying to twist things..

No anger or hate in my posts here. I simply asked you to support your deranged claims.
So what was "deranged"? The statement that if someone proposed the clean water act today, people would throw bricks at them?

I think an unbiased person would looking at both our post history would say your the one with a lot of anger and hate.