View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #27
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT;943815"

OK. In other words, you find the time to suggest that the Tea Party is racist. But when I offer irrefutable proof to the contrary[COLOR="Red"
What proof? Your proof is laughable. What % of teabaggers thought the pres. was Muslim[/COLOR], suddenly you're too busy. So, you know you are wrong, but rather than admit it, you want to drop it. Wrong again, you lose. For the record, it would have taken you less time to type "I'm wrong" than to type "I don't have time to respond".

'In this thread I've asked you 3 or 4 times to show me where I've said things you've accussed me of saying ..."

Paul, are you feeling OK? and you have yet to respond to any of them. Where did I mention violent acts or anarchy - Show some honesty hereHere is what you said in this thread, to cast Republicans in the manner in which you want everyone to see them...

(1) "Where are the environmentalists in the rep. party?"...

(2) "Teddy R. would have been laughed at for expanding the national park system"

(3) "If Nixon today proposed the clean water act or the EPA, he would have been out early in the primaries."

(4) "we love the outdoors, yet if someone proposes a law to help protect it, he gets bricks thrown at him"

(5) "How about what percentage of teabaggers are racist?"

I didn't make any of this up Paul. These are your words, not mine. And yet you accuse me of hate Yes, I've pointed out numerous times (in this post and in many, many others) how angry you are (and for someone that has posted numerous times what a good Christian he is, frankly it surprises me). Your constantly pointing out one example of something you don't like and start crying about why all liberals do this or do that. And so I'll respond back in kind to you (hence your #5 above). If you think any of those is as angry as much of the drivel you post, you need to see a Dr. , and you accuse the GOP of being partisan. Wow.
Wow, your posts make me shake my head and laugh (although I do have some sympathy for you for having so much hate).