View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 09:15 AM   #79
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Trumptards wont care one bit and all that is going to happen is further polarization.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Trumptards / Deplorables. You might think there is a concentrated effort to make sure people vote the other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I call it as I see it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yehh but, phhhhhhhhhhh, hmpphhh, you've always been this way against the other side so at least you are consistent in your hatred and apathy ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
all the indictments guilty pleas now timelines on released stolen stuff from the DNC and Clinton emails .. show they were released in line or after statements from Trump

BUT BUT BUT .. GOP hanging their hats on 2 FBI agents who were having a side fling are the reason the investigation a scam..

and now this US President Donald Trump had intervened to end the ban, which was imposed in April and tied to ZTE violations of US sanctions against Iran and North Korea
President Trump asked the US Commerce Department to reconsider the ban in May at the request of Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Putin had better watch out more likely >
You are so bad at cherrypicking your points - lots of PFA - makes it hard to follow your word salad

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: