View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 01:57 PM   #91
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
sure we can try to change/improve public schools, but teachers unions make that practically impossible. Liberals tend to think that “improve” means, spend more money. Catholic schools are concrete proof that student performance isn’t correlated with spending, especially when all the spending goes to teacher benefits that have nothing to do with student performanceYou don't think the type of people who send their students to Catholic schools are different than the general public? Aren't they more involved in their children's schooling than many who don't send their kids to Catholic schools?

Paul, i’m pretty sure i’ve heard liberals describe themselves as pro choice. why not offer the choice? if you’re pro choice, you should
support school choice. Not even close. Don't conserv. say they believe in personal freedom (until they don't believe that)?

how the heck do you go from school
choice to segregated schools? poor black people
desperately want school choice. why would they ask for crappy segregated schools? are you saying that the darkies LOLare too stupid to know what’s best for their kids? But isn't that what you constantly say about inner city blacks? That they are "too stupid" to understand that the Dems. try to hook them on aid so they will vote for the Dems. ?
Isn't that a racist belief?

good lord your are a smug elitist when you want to be.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Go fu ck yourself. You can't help but insult people.

Typical cons. What is good for me while ignoring everyone else.