View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 02:59 PM   #99
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Left to their own devices Red states will decimate public education
To start
Welcome to DeSantisstan where former servicemembdrs and their spouses can teach on a certificate: “She was a waitress. She starts teaching 3rd grade next week & the only thing she had to do to get this teaching certification was to observe certified teachers…she had to ask me what I meant by phonetic spelling.

Texas short 3000 teachers
Remember when y’all told all the teachers they should quit if they didn’t like the crappy pay and public hate? They took your advice..

the GOP's goal is to destroy public education and replace it with gated private schools for the elite, religious indoctrination for the middle class and child labor for the children of the poor. Loading the public schools with incompetent teachers advances that goal.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i posted that the public high schools in Hollis NH and Franklin TN were ranked much higher than the public school in the nice CT suburb where i live.

No one who lives in those places, , is worried that the state is going to ruin the public schools.

let me get this straight. The GOP, the ones who support school
choice for poor kids, secretly want to take poor kids out of school
entirely and make them
slaves?

you’re saying the gop caters to the wealthy, yet you also say the GOP is the hime to the trashy poor. which is it?

you should publish a newsletter. I bet David Hinkley would subscribe.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device