View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 07:54 AM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I have seen that video, and thought it was important, and wanted to post it, but knew If I did it would be dismissed as just another "Mr. Youtube" post and not watched or discussed.

I'm glad you posted it.

And Russel Brand is another one who comes from the left that sees the clear and present danger to "our democracy by the direct, or even indirect leverage, of government agencies over what information the public gets and their phony "debunking" that paints actual information as disinformation. The Twitter revelations show the direct hand of government control over information in order to discredit or shut down what it doesn't want the public to hear.

And, again, the typical government/media complex response is trying to discredit the Twitter files as nothing burger, nothing to see here, move on to more important and relevant things like Trump's tax records which are the real threat to "our Democracy."
Let's posit that Trump is mentally and morally sound and that he wants the best for our country. By what calculus could you conclude that he has the skills to actually deliver results as president?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin