View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 12:27 AM   #86
Jonny Bolt

LOL. Inept one, I volunteered to help Jim with the message board itself. I offered my help because I like and respect Jim. I also like how he started a new board, to get away from pesky people who attack others and turn threads into mush, all for the sake of targeting one person. BTW, I have plenty of knowledge & experience, many, many years fishing the rivers, beaches, jetties, and off boats. But am I in no way an arrogant know it all like some I've seen in the internet Striper community. I learn something new every single day. And I enjoy it. So if anyone with more knowledge and wisdom comes along, they are without hesitation brought onto the Staff. And why do question my fishing knowledge so much? Oh yeah, must be your insecurities flaring up again like a pack of hemorroids.

Jew hating forum? WTH is that? No, sorry. This must be another one of your juvenile attempts at some sort of personal slander lol. My ex-girlfriend was a Jew, I suppose now you'll try to say I killed her? Whats next from you CAL? I am the anti-Christ and will start WW3? Silly rabbit.

Actually, I started a forum because I am pro-active in the care of the Hampton Estuary. The forum is for locals to my area, and other people who enjoy fishing marshes and rivers. I clean up litter twice a year there and on the access road, I report poachers, and I report illegal activity. I care about my community and its fishery. I volunteer my time there, and I work closely with the town and the State Fish & Game to monitor the activity and the progress there. Are you going to find a way to make fun of me for that now? I assume you will have some foolish retort and personal attack against me again. Your a real hound for that stuff
May I inquire as to what you do for your community? Do you do anything, besides run your tinhorn on the internet to people you've never met? Or are you just another lazy degenerate bum that has to try to defame and belittle others in order to bring yourself up? From what I hear, it's the latter.

But all that aside, I take it back, I would fish with ya bud. Anytime. Who knows, maybe I'll see you at the ditch fling

I'm all done with you now oh cowardly one. I hope your miserable life of slandering and belittling is a good one! I wish you the best my friend. Goodbye.