View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 12:19 PM   #33
StriperSniper
Fishin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowingTimber View Post
I totally Agree with Spence on this.

You should know your facts. I'll try and dumb it down some for you. If someone is an Illegal Alien.

They DO NOT have a valid SSI / TIN or ITIN (if you dont know what the second two are you shouldnt have bothered entering in this conversation).

Yes, that means IF they can find work they are TAXED, same as you and me...

But they CANNOT file taxes, because well their # is usually fake.... refund good.. Johnny law at your door bad...

Remember that next time youre doing your write offs and mostly just when you get your refund checks....yes these folks are actually paying into the gov't and are never getting a dime back....

The same way they are not entitled to a tax refund, they are not entitled to any other TAX benefits, besides BEING taxed same as anyone else...

This concludes todays common sense lesson.
Not true,check the stats. H&R Block recently announced a huge increase in the number of illegals coming in to file returns using their newly aquired TIN.Illegals know that when the IRS issues them a TIN the information is protected under confidentiality laws.Thank Bank Of America,H&R Block and Jackson-Hewitt for letting illegals know that the IRS can't legally share that information with the INS.Bank of America issues credit cards and offers loans and mortgages to illegals using a TIN in place of a SS#.Do the research this is all absolutely true.It really is time to pack 'em up and ship 'em the hell out.

Last edited by StriperSniper; 04-27-2007 at 12:28 PM..