View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 09:02 AM   #38
RIJIMMY
sick of bluefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bssb View Post
why bother arguing with Jimmy. He doesn't believe there are real people who still consider blacks second class citizens. Or he believes that there are more black racist than white ones. or he believes that you can't believe anything because some "liberal" might have made it up. Jimmy also believes he's an "independent", not a republican. So is Joe Lieberman. Joe turns his head to the right, he can just make out Jimmy in the distance
wrong, I believe that there are people that believe blacks are second class citizens. I also believe they have a right to believe that. Its not illegal to be racist. I also know that more than half the country voted for a black man.
I absoultely do agree that there are more black racists than white ones. How can you are argue there are not? There are more black only churches, black only television stations and black only magazines. Culturally, it appears that blacks seek segregation more than whites.
An once again, I'll challenge you to define what makes me to the right of Liberman? Is it my disdain for organized religion, my support of gay rights? My lifelong involvement at many levels with other races?

It is you my friend that only thinks what your political party does.

making s-b.com a kinder, gentler place for all