View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 09:24 AM   #39
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJIMMY View Post
I absoultely do agree that there are more black racists than white ones. How can you are argue there are not? There are more black only churches, black only television stations and black only magazines. Culturally, it appears that blacks seek segregation more than whites.
you can also take that in another direction too....try opening up a Male Only anything....yet there are Women Only gyms everywhere.

A lot of times the only reason its a Racist/Sexist issue is because of the person screaming it.

I remember having an argument with my sister-in-law about the fact that her company just hired a guy doing the same thing as her for more money.

I said it was business not sexism....she'd been there like 7 years getting standard cost of living increases.....while the job market was dictaing over the years that this person should be making this much. Thats why he got more.

She said then why don't they raise her pay....I said thats not what a business does...if you want salary increases you need to be willing to walk.....she didn't buy it and claimed it was sexist.....so is it?...or is it just business.

if a (enter race here) guy gets fired is it racist...or is it because he was always late/sick.....or his numbers down? If he claims its a race issue....then it sends up a red flag and is now a race issue.....even though it was a performance issue....seen that happen a few times.

Can't always just say the White Males are the problem......it exists in ALL walks of life.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."