View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 01:56 PM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
No according to Jim and his comrades everyone can vote as easily as everyone else and nothing you say will sway their opinion.

Hey Mitch McConnell responded to a reporters question stating “Well, the concern is misplaced, because if you look at the statistics, African-American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans,” boy if that doesn't say exactly what the rights agenda is; suppressing the votes they need to in order to stay in power or win seats lost. A little slip of the tongue, not quite American enough for them.
just show me evidence that the Ga law suppressed votes. shouldn’t be hard. again, the GA law slows more days of early voting then Biden’s home state of DE, and allows easier access to absentee ballots than. any blue states. so it’s not clear to me that the Klan came up with that law.

here in CT, two governors races in a row, they mysteriously ran out of ballots in bridgeport and hartford ( who knew you need ballots on election day?), so polls stayed open in those two cities ( where 99% of the vote is democrat) for hours longer than the designated close of 8 pm. and wouldn’t you know it, by a stunning coincidence, the democrats won two close races.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device